Caring for your String of Pearls
- Provide bright, direct sun for several hours each day. They will love to shine in a sunny windowsill. Be aware that lots of intense direct sun might be too much especially if it's not acclimated.
- Water only when the potting mix is completely dry and a few pearls have begun to lose their fullness. They are sensitive to getting watered too often and having their mix stay too wet.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Fertilize lightly while the plant is actively growing.
- Not pet safe
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh