Caring for your Snake Plant
- Place your snake plant in a spot where it will receive medium to bright indirect sunlight. It will tolerate lower light but may not thrive.
- Water only when the potting mix is completely dry. This plant is sensitive to watering too frequently (it’s a succulent).
- Generally, it will do ok with only watering every 3-4 weeks (depending on how much light it gets) and even less often during the winter
- Keep leaves dry.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Fertilize lightly while the plant is actively growing.
- Not pet safe.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh