Caring for your Rex Begonia
- Provide lots of bright but indirect light for your Rex Begonia.
- Water thoroughly when the potting mix has become almost dry throughout the pot. They do not like to get completely dry, but are very sensitive to getting watered too frequently.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- They prefer warmth and need indoor temperatures to stay above 60 degrees.
- Fertilize lightly while the plant is actively growing.
- Not pet safe.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh