Caring for your Pothos Epipremnum aureum
- A trailing vine that will spill over it’s pot or will grow upwards with support.
- Pothos grow best in medium to bright indirect sunlight.
- They will tolerate lower light, but will not flourish and will become leggy (fewer leaves on the vines and spaced far apart).
- Let the potting mix become dry between waterings- it can tolerate being dry for a few days but be sure to water if leaves begin to droop.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Fertilize lightly while the plant is actively growing.
- Not pet safe
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh