Caring for your Pothos
- A trailing vine that will spill over it’s pot or will grow upwards with support.
- Pothos like medium to bright light but not intense direct sunlight.
- They will tolerate lower light, but will not flourish and may become leggy (fewer leaves on the vines and spaced far apart).
- Let the potting mix dry out between waterings- it can tolerate being dry for a few days- but be sure to water if leaves begin to droop.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Fertilize once in spring and once during the summer with an all-purpose organic indoor fertilizer or use a liquid fertilizer every other time you water spring through summer.
- Not pet safe
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh