Caring for your Norfolk Island Pine
- Provide bright sunlight. Likes some direct sun, but too much can scorch the branches. Direct morning light is less intense than afternoon sun.
- Water when the potting mix is almost dry throughout.
- Sensitive to overwatering.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Fertilize once in spring and once during the summer with an all-purpose organic indoor fertilizer or use a liquid fertilizer every other time you water spring through summer.
- Not pet safe
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh