Caring for your Neanthe Bella Palm
- Find a spot that will receive medium to bright indirect sunlight. The Neanthe Bella doesn’t like to be in direct sunshine. It will tolerate low light, but may not thrive.
- Water before the potting mix dries throughout the pot.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Water less often during the winter.
- Fertilize once in spring and once during the summer with an all-purpose organic indoor fertilizer or use a liquid fertilizer every other time you water spring through summer.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh