Caring for your Monstera deliciosa
- Monstera deliciosa likes bright indirect sunlight and will do fine with some direct gentle morning sun, too. Direct afternoon sun will likely be too intense.
- Water when the potting mix is just about dry throughout the pot. Letting it fully dry throughout the pot is much better than keeping the mix too wet.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Larger plants will need support from a pole or trellis.
- Fertilize once in spring and once during the summer with an all-purpose organic indoor fertilizer or use a liquid fertilizer every other time you water spring through summer.
- Not pet safe.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh