Caring for your Monstera deliciosa
- Monstera deliciosa likes bright indirect sunlight and will do fine with some direct gentle morning sun, too. Direct afternoon sun will likely be too intense.
- Water when the potting mix is just about dry throughout the pot. Letting it fully dry throughout the pot is better than keeping the mix too wet.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Larger plants will need support from a pole or trellis.
- Fertilize lightly while the plant is actively growing.
- Not pet safe.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh