Caring for your Monstera adansonii
- Monsteras like medium to bright sunlight and will do well with some direct morning sun, but direct afternoon sun may be too intense. Bright indirect light is great, too!
- Water when the potting mix is almost all dry.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Monsteras have aerial roots and larger plants will need support from a pole or trellis. The adansonii loves to climb!
- Fertilize once in spring and once during the summer with an all-purpose organic indoor fertilizer or use a liquid fertilizer every other time you water spring through summer.
- Not pet safe.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh