Caring for your Monstera adansonii
- Monstera adansonii like bright indirect sunlight and will also do well with some gentle direct sun.
- Water when the potting mix has become fully dry throughout the pot. Getting water too often usually results in yellowing leaves.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Larger plants will need support from a pole or trellis. The adansonii loves to climb!
- Fertilize lightly while the plant is actively growing.
- Not pet safe.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh