Caring for Your Lemon Button Fern
- Provide medium to bright sunlight but not direct sun unless it’s a couple of hours of gentle morning sun
- Water before the potting mix gets completely dry- do not let all of the mix dry out.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering
- Ferns love humidity and will thrive near a small diffuser/humidifier or near a window in a humid bathroom
- Fertilize once in spring and once during the summer with an all-purpose organic indoor fertilizer or use a liquid fertilizer every other time you water spring through summer
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh