Caring for your Hoya Carnosa
- Give your Hoya bright indirect &/or gentle direct sunlight.
- Water only when the potting mix is completely dry throughout- it can handle being left dry for a short while. Sensitive to getting watered too often.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Fertilize once in spring and once during the summer with an all-purpose organic indoor fertilizer or use a liquid fertilizer when you water spring through summer.
- Hoyas like to be root bound so there’s no need to repot to a larger size until they are really outgrowing their current size.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh