Caring for your Calathea
- Find a spot with medium to bright but indirect sunshine for your Calathea.
- Water before the potting mix gets completely dry but avoid keeping the mix overly wet.
- Plan to water less often during the winter.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Your Calathea loves warmth and humidity and will do best near a small diffuser/humidifier or near a window in a humid bathroom.
- Fertilize lightly while the plant is actively growing.
- Pet friendly!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh