Caring for your Calathea
- FInd a spot with medium to bright but indirect sunshine for your Calathea.
- Water before the potting mix gets completely dry.
- Plan to water less often during the winter.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Your Calathea loves warmth and humidity and will do best near a small diffuser/humidifier or near a window in a humid bathroom.
- Fertilize once in spring and once during the summer with an all-purpose organic indoor fertilizer or use a liquid fertilizer every other time you water spring through summer.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh