Caring for your Bear's Paw Succulent
- Give this succulent lots of bright sunlight. Avoid very intense direct sun.
- Allow the potting mix to dry completely between waterings. Bear’s Paw is sensitive to overwatering so be careful not to water too frequently.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Water less often during the winter.
- The fuzzy leaves are irresistible but they are very fragile and fall off easily so be careful when petting the paws! Keep leaves dry.
- Fertilize lightly while the plant is actively growing.
- Could be mildly toxic to pets.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh