Caring for your Baby Toes Succulent
- Baby Toes need lots of bright direct sunlight. They will love to sit in a sunny windowsill!
- Water when the potting mix is completely dry. You can also watch for the leaves to start to slightly wrinkle- this means it’s time to water! Baby Toes do not like to be watered too frequently.
- Remove any excess water from the saucer after watering.
- Fertilize lightly while the plant is actively growing.
- Not pet safe.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh