Caring for your Arrowhead Plant
- Medium to bright light but not direct sun.
- Water just before the potting mix completely dries (I often let mine get completely dry between waterings and they do fine as long as they don't stay dry for long)
- Loves extra humidity, if possible
- Water a bit less often during the winter
- Fertilize once in spring and once during the summer with an all-purpose organic indoor fertilizer or use a liquid fertilizer every other time you water spring through summer
- Not safe for pets
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh