Caring for your Anthurium
- Place your Anthurium in a warm space where it will receive bright indirect light and no intense direct sun.
- Anthurium are somewhat sensitive to drafts of hot or cold air and they prefer a little extra humidity.
- Water when the mix is almost dry throughout the pot. Sensitive to over- and under- watering. Try to find a watering routine that is consistent.
- Fertilize once in spring and once during the summer with an all-purpose organic indoor fertilizer or use a liquid fertilizer each time you water spring through summer.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh